The antenatal care unit is located on the 1st floor of the hospital. There are separate check-ups for pregnant women in separate rooms. Pregnant women can avail outpatient and inpatient medical services through experienced female specialist doctors at a low cost here. At present, an average of 100 pregnant women are treated here every day. Pregnant Seva Kendra-1 and Pregnant Seva Kendra-2 are located on the ground floor of the outer building of the hospital. Each center has facilities to test 4 pregnant women simultaneously in 6 separate rooms.
- Provision of regular checkups of pregnant mothers and children by female workers
- Provision of TT vaccination
- Provision of all types of tests including Ultrasonography
- Provision of specialist doctor consultation at every checkup
- 24-hour specialist female doctors for normal delivery and cesarean operation
- Normal delivery is arranged despite having a previous cesarean operation
- Safe transportation of pregnant women to the hospital at nominal cost